Sunday 23 October 2016

A letter to the broken-hearted.



All around the world, we are all affected by the pain of loss. In many forms, everywhere, no one is immune. A few of the most beautiful people I know are feeling the pain of loss, in it's different variations. This letter is for them.


To my broken-hearted friend,

Oh my love. I know the pain runs so very deep. I can feel your pain running through my veins, deep into my own heart. It is beating strongly for you, whilst your own is in recovery.

We can get through this together. Whilst your pain is your own, I can remember my past pain too. And it hurts. Deeply.

Have faith in knowing that it will pass. This pain will carve a path in your heart, but over time it will heal to become a light scar - a part of your journey and an important mark in shaping your future-self.

You are strong. You are brave. Don't be afraid, for there is nothing to fear. The future is bright and the best is yet to come. But only if you take the plunge now. Show your strength, Bring out your bravery. Put yourself on the path. Be open-minded. Be open to "the new". Not now. But later. When you are ready.

You deserve more. Believe it and it will happen.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch with The English Rose - she'll aim to get back to you shortly!

Have a lovely day.